In many parts of the world groundwater resources are in the public interest due to the increasing demands, wasteful use and pollution. To meet this challenge is to implement a good planning and practices of integrated groundwater management.
Gidahatari evaluates the flow regime and groundwater quality at regional or local level, analyzing different scenarios of demand or impact to groundwater resource. We dominated most softwares for hydrogeological and hydrochemical modeling with extensive experience in projects.
- Design and sustainability of production wells.
- Hydraulic tests and pumping tests using numerical modeling.
- Balance hydrogeological basins.
- Numerical evaluation of saline intrusion into aquifers.
- Determination of origin of groundwater.
- Contaminant transport modeling.
- Design of drainage and seepage control.
- Transient impact assessment of the quality and quantity of groundwater.
Av. Caminos del Inca 288 dpto 302.
Santiago de Surco - Lima
Tf: +511 4491922
Diagonal Paraguay 110 dpto 131 Santiago Chile
Tf: +569 5384 8586
+569 7579 2182
+562 2581 4613