Rivers and streams present challenges in civil engineering works and planning of water resources. The hydraulic design should ensure good performance to extreme events and performance of works in the long term.
Gidahatari comprises the main factors that dominate the flow in rivers and dominates the main modeling codes including computational fluid dynamics (CFD). Our assessments determine areas of flooding, erosion banks, sediment transport, calculation of hydraulic structures among others.
- Simulation channel flow condition.
- Calculation of sedimentation and erosion in rivers.
- Determining effluent mixing zone.
- Evaluation of flood zones.
- Determination of stresses and strains in hydraulic structures.
- Design of retaining structures.
Av. Caminos del Inca 288 dpto 302.
Santiago de Surco - Lima
Tf: +511 4491922
Diagonal Paraguay 110 dpto 131 Santiago Chile
Tf: +569 5384 8586
+569 7579 2182
+562 2581 4613